Larry Lubcke, DC, DABCO has more than 30 years of experience. He is a board-certified chiropractic orthopedist who has done extensive postgraduate work in physical rehabilitation and genetics in his role with functional medicine. He is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients.
By combining the newest and best diagnostic tests, effective, gentle hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and by providing effective metabolic interventions, Dr. Lubcke uses a “whole person approach” when caring for his patients and looks forward to helping you accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Graduate Univ. of Wisconsin/LaCrosse, Psychology
- Graduate Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Post-Graduate Certification in Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Oregon & multiple other states
Memberships & Associations:
- Board certified in Orthopedics
- Prior member of the Oregon Peer Review Committee
- Past president of a multidisciplinary independent practice association
- Co-founder of the MacAdam Clinic with Charles Goldberg MD, a multidisciplinary health care clinic from 1992 through 2002.
- Clinic Director at Health Touch Chiropractic